Skip to content
Rules of Thai Smile Thai Massage Studio
- Thai Smile Thai Massage Studio (Thai Smile) provides Thai massage services as part of the business activity operating under the name Thai Smile Dariusz Kaczmarek, NIP [tax id. No.] 7792122537.
- All persons present in Thai Smile premises are obliged to follow these Rules and instructions of Thai Smile employees.
- Thai Smile employees provide services aimed solely at improving one’s well-being and physical fitness, i.e. they are not health services within the meaning of the legal provisions applicable in the Republic of Poland and any advice given by the massage therapists is not medical advice.
- Thai Smile Studio is open from Monday to Sunday between 12 noon and 10 p.m.
- A regular Client is deemed to be a person who attended the Studio at least 5 times within the last 3 months.
- During the first visit, the Client is obliged to complete the Client Survey by providing true information concerning the Client’s health condition and possible contraindications, and to update such information as needed in case of further appointments.
- A Client who would like to benefit from a promotion or use a voucher (i.e. an invitation, a pass, a gift voucher, a discount voucher, etc.) is obliged to report it while booking an appointment. Thai Smile has the right to refuse to accept vouchers that have not been reported, in particular if they violate the terms and conditions of the offer. The use of vouchers is covered with separate regulations.
- The Client is obliged to inform Thai Smile staff immediately about any discomfort or if they feel bad while the service is performed.
- The Client is financially liable for any damage arisen in Thai Smile premises due to reasons attributable to the Client.
- The current service offer and price list are available at the reception desk and on Thai Smile website: www.Thai-Smile.pl.
- The only currency acceptable in Thai Smile is Polish Zloty (PLN).
- Thai Smile accepts payments by: cash, wire transfer, PayPal, gift voucher and credit card, the latter only in selected facilities.
- Thai Smile hereby declares that Thai Smile is not liable for any differences in amounts that may arise between the price for the service applicable on the payment day and the final charge to the Client’s bank account, as well as such that arise out of exchange differences in transactions made by the credit card authorisation centre or the Client’s respective bank.
- At the Client’s request, Thai Smile may issue an invoice for the service performed sent to the provided email address by the 10th day of the next calendar month.
- An appointment is booked if the Client sends a correct reservation via the form available on Thai Smile website or by phone.
- Thai Smile hereby declares that Thai Smile accepts only correctly completed forms and is not liable for any effects resulting from incorrect form completion by the Client.
- A reservation is deemed accepted solely when it is confirmed by email, text message or phone call by a Thai Smile employee.
- Payments for services are made when the Client appears in the studio and before the service starts, according to the current price list or the price agreed individually with the owner of Thai Smile.
- Thai Smile reserves the right to request an advanced payment of the whole or part of the price for selected reservations, of which the Client is informed in advance.
- The Client is obliged to appear in Thai Smile at least 5 minutes before the arranged time to prepare for the service. The arranged time is the service commencement time. If the Client is late by more than 5 minutes, the service will be shortened by the time of delay.
- A reservation is cancelled, if the Client fails to appear in Thai Smile no later than at the moment when the service is to start according to the reservation. With the next reservation, Thai Smile has the right to request an advanced payment from the Client.
- The Client is obliged to contact Thai Smile immediately, if the reservation needs to be cancelled or the date or time needs to change. When using the above-listed vouchers or making an advanced payment, a reservation may be changed or cancelled no later than 24 hours before the arranged time, otherwise the voucher or advanced payment is be deemed used.
- Thai Smile reserves the right to change the time and date of a booked massage service in unexpected cases.
- Following the service, Thai Smile may send a thank you note for the visit, a request for an opinion, and an invitation to sign up for a newsletter.
Visit to Thai Smile
- For the sake of own comfort and that of others, the Client is obliged to be reasonably quiet, refrain from talking to the massage therapist while the service is performed and from talking loudly within the reception desk area.
- During the visit at Thai Smile mobile phones and other electronic devices must be muted (including no vibrations) or switched off.
- After the massage, slight dizziness is possible, and therefore we recommend a few minutes of rest with a cup of Thai tee in the rest area at the reception desk, before the Client leaves the facility.
- Thai Smile does not store the belongings of the Client, and the Client is obliged to take care of those. Thai Smile is not liable for the belongings of the Client left in the studio.
- Included in the service are fresh towels, footwear and disposable underwear, but the Client, for the sake of the environment, may at his discretion use his own clean towel and footwear (sliders, flip-flops).
- The staff reserves the right to stop the massage without price return, if the Client behaves inappropriately (sexual proposals, aggression, etc.).
- Regrettably, we inform that there are no bicycle parking racks near Thai Smile, therefore a Client arriving in Thai Smile by bike has to take care of its security on his own. There is no option to store the bicycle in Thai Smile reception desk area.
Contraindications and Restrictions
- Only persons at full age may use the massage service. Minors up to 12 years of age may use massage only under the supervision of adults, and minors from 13-17 years of age have to produce a written consent of parents.
- Massage services are available for everyone, except for:
- persons in a condition indicating the consumption of alcohol or use of drugs,
- pregnant women,
- persons with the contraindications referred to in the appendix to these Rules.
- Before the massage starts, the Client is obliged to:
- inform the staff whether there occur any circumstances referred to above excluding the Client from the treatment,
- inform the staff about the Client’s current physical shape and health condition to allow to choose an appropriate massage technique, reduce the massage intensity, omit certain body parts or decide about resignation from the massage, if it is reasonable due to the physical shape or health condition of the Client,
- produce a referral from a physician in cases where due to medical reasons the massage may take place only upon a physician’s consent.
- The staff has the right to choose an appropriate massage technique, reduce its intensity, omit certain body parts or refuse to perform the massage, if this is reasonable due to the physical shape or health condition of the Client.
- Any situations that may be hazardous for health or life must be immediately reported to the staff of the Studio.
Thai Smile Liability
- If the completion of an original reservation is impossible, Thai Smile will inform the Client about the situation and propose a service of the standard and price closest to the originally booked service. The Client may refuse to accept the proposal of an alternative service. Should this be the case, Thai Smile will return the amount already paid for the service to the Client.
- Thai Smile hereby informs that any claims due to damage (if any) arising out of or in connection with the service will be sought due to the non-performance or improper performance of the contract (the service). Entire liability of Thai Smile due to the above is limited to the amount of remuneration due for Thai Smile for the service performed.
- The reimbursement of the costs arising out of the inability to perform the service ordered exhausts entirely all possible Client’s claims due to the non-performance of the service.
- As the Data Controller, Thai Smile hereby undertakes to follow the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”) and the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- Any complaints concerning the visit (including inconvenience or pain) to Thai Smile should be reported to the reception desk employee on site during the visit of the Client to Thai Smile, and then sent in writing with registered mail to Thai Smile address or by email to: email@example.com within 2 working days of the date when the circumstance complained about occurred (of the massage date).
- Thai Smile reserves the right to request a confirmation of the Client’s injury with a medical certificate or other type of medical records.
- Thai Smile hereby declares that complaints reported after 48 hours of the occurrence date will be considered in exceptional cases only.
- Thai Smile undertakes to consider a duly provided complaint within 14 days of the receipt date.
- Indications and contraindications for a massage are listed in the appendix hereto that constitutes an integral part hereof.
- Thai Smile reserves the right to amend these Rules, and such amendments enter into force as at the moment of publication.
- These Rules are applicable from 1 September 2018.