SERVICE RESERVATION CONDITIONS IN THAI SMILE:
I. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS USED IN THE CONDITIONS:
ORDER – electronic document being one of possible forms (apart from phone reservation) of reservation of a service from the offer of THAI SMILE.
RESERVATION – service order (e.g. for a specific procedure or package) accepted for realization and confirmed (by phone or in writing) by THAI SMILE.
VISITOR – a natural or legal person, as defined by the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 no. 16 item 93 with later amendments) using services of THAI SMILE.
II. SERVICE RESERVATION:
1. Massages of THAI SMILE can be purchased by correct filling in and sending the Form of the Order available on the web site or via phone reservation under the phone number of THAI SMILE given on the web site.
2. A Visitor is obliged to correctly fill in the Form of the Order. THAI SMILE hereby states that it considers only correctly filled in Forms of the Order and accepts no liability for any effects resulting from incorrect filling in of the Form of the Order by a Visitor.
III. PRICES FOR SERVICES:
1. Prices for services presented on the web site http://thai-smile.pl/ are always given for a single treatment and the prices include Value Added Tax.
2. THAI SMILE hereby notifies, and a Visitor accepts the fact, that prices presented on the web site http://thai-smile.pl/ may be changed in the period following a Visitor’s effective reservation of a service. In such a situation, a Visitor shall pay the current price valid on the day of providing any reserved service, in accordance with the information on the web site http://thai-smile.pl.
IV. FORMS OF PAYMENT FOR ORDERED RESERVATIONS – SERVICES:
The only payment currency valid in THAI SMILE is Polish zloty (PLN). Prices for services offered to a Visitor in a different currency (EURO, USD, GBP) are approximate prices, calculated according to the average daily exchange rate from the day of payment for the service. THAI SMILE hereby states that it shall not be liable for any amount differences that may arise between the price for the service valid on the day of payment and the final charge on the Visitor’s bank account as well as resulting from exchange rate differences of transactions performed by the centre of authentication of credit cards or the Visitor’s bank.
THAI SMILE provides various forms of payment for services. They include in particular: cash, bank transfer and soon also PayPal.
1. THAI SMILE enables Visitors to pay the amounts due for any ordered service in the form of a bank transfer to the bank account in:
BANK PEKAO S.A.
ODDZIAŁ W POZNANIU
ul. Roosevelta 18
68 1240 6609 1111 0010 5272 4892
2. THAI SMILE hereby states that it considers an order as effectively submitted only in the case when a Visitor’s payment for a service has been deposited on the bank account of THAI SMILE within 3 working days from the date of submission of the Order. After the 3-day period the submitted Order shall be considered as null.
THAI SMILE currently issues only guests a bill confirming the purchase. Doesn’t issue VAT invoices.
VI. ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
Any additional services used by a Visitor in THAI SMILE not ordered in the process of the Order submission, must be separately paid for by a Visitor directly in THAI SMILE.
VII. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION:
THAI SMILE makes two forms of reservation confirmation available to a Visitor,via telephone or via e-mail given in the form. Confirmation shall take place not later than within 24 hours from order placement on working days. A Visitor receives confirmation of reservation made on the weekends and holidays on the first working day following the weekend or a holiday at the latest.
VIII. CHANGE OR CANCELLATION OF AN ORDERED SERVICE:
1. Unless the conditions of a given offer provide otherwise, THAI SMILE, upon the request of a Visitor, shall make changes in the conditions of Reservation without the Visitor’s obligation to sustain additional related costs.
2. Conditions of Order cancellation:
a) THAI SMILE does not charge any fees from the Client in case when the cancellation of an ordered service takes place within more than 48 hours from the date of the first day of starting the service provision.
b) THAI SMILE shall charge 100% of costs on the first day of reservation, if a Visitor cancels an ordered service within less than 48 hours from the date of the first day of starting the service provision.
c) THAI SMILE shall charge 100% of the total cost of reservation, if a Visitor resigns from an ordered service without its prior cancellation or change
d) THAI SMILE shall charge 100% of the total cost of reservation in case when a Visitor does not use an ordered service within the specified time (no-show).
3. In case of cancellation of a reservation paid for earlier, THAI SMILE shall return the payment to the Visitor, after prior deduction of cancellation fees resulting from a given offer or general Terms of Reservation, to the bank account specified by the Visitor (bank transfer). THAI SMILE shall not be liable for differences resulting from exchange rate fluctuations.
IX. LIABILITY OF THAI SMILE:
1. THAI SMILE makes every effort in order for the data presented on the web site http://thai-smile.pl/ to be consistent with the currently valid offer and price list.
2. If processing of the primary reservation proves impossible, THAI SMILE shall inform a Visitor about the situation and shall offer to the Visitor a service most similar, in terms of standard and price, to the service originally ordered by the Visitor within the time specified in the Order. The Visitor may resign from an alternative service offer. In such case THAI SMILE shall return to the Visitor the already paid price for the service.
3. Total liability of THAI SMILE for proper provision of services cannot exceed the value of services ordered by a Visitor.
4. The return of costs resulting from the inability to provide the ordered service by THAI SMILE fully exhausts any possible claims of a Visitor for failure to provide the service.
1. Any complaints concerning a stay in THAI SMILE should be lodged on site, during a Visitor’s stay in THAI SMILE, or sent by registered mail to the address of THAI SMILE within 48 hours following the event being the basis for complaint.
2. THAI SMILE hereby states that a complaint lodged after the specified time of 48 hours from the date of the event shall be examined only in special circumstances.
3. THAI SMILE undertakes to examine a correctly lodged complaint within 14 days from receiving thereof, in one of the above mentioned manners.
XIII. DATA OF THE CLIENT:
By submitting an Order and making a reservation through THAI SMILE, a Visitor expresses his or her permission to store his or her personal data in the database being the property of THAI SMILE. These data shall be processed solely for the purpose of implementation of a reservation, facilitating subsequent reservations, as well as for marketing purposes, in accordance with law regulations, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws 1997 no. 133 item 883 with later amendments)
IX. ACCEPTANCE OF RESERVATION CONDITIONS:
A Visitor who places an order for services of THAI SMILE is obliged to become familiar with the conditions of reservation, that can be found on the web site http://thai-smile.pl/, and hereby declares that he or she accepts them and shall observe them and that he or she shall bear consequences of possible failure to follow the provisions contained therein.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. Reservation Conditions have been created on the basis of binding law regulations in the concerned matter.
2. Any disputes that may arise as a result of the application of Reservation Conditions shall be resolved by a court competent in terms of substance for the registered office of THAI SMILE.
3. Loss of binding effect by one of the provisions of Reservation Conditions, when there is no other objection of THAI SMILE, shall not influence the binding effect of the remaining provisions of Reservation Conditions.
4. THAI SMILE reserves the right to change Reservation Conditions.